Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Craft Swap (that was over a week ago)

Yeah I kept forgetting that I had to follow up on my craft swap, so I'm going to do it now! It was a lot of fun. Nothing was actually swapped outside of the blaster gun and the scarf between Rhiannon and myself, but it was still really fun. We all partook of our crafts and watched the British Dorian Gray movie from 2009. It was...interesting. I'm a HUGE Oscar Wilde fan and I love the novel, but the movie tried to turn it into some kind of thriller. I enjoyed it, but probably not for the right reasons, and I think I was the only one who did, heehee.


But yes, craft swap = huge success.

As for what I'm working on, I'm making a cross stitch Blastoise (from Pokemon) for one of my friends from camp as a commission. I really need to get my ass in gear with these commissions because I'm flat broke and because I want to make them, so there are a lot of factors pushing me towards finishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment