Thursday, June 10, 2010

JOB!!!!!!

I got a call from Joann's Fabrics yesterday asking me to come in today for an interview. I figured I had the job; it was implied from how they spoke to me, and that this was a formality. I signed the forms releasing my background check information (because, you know, I'm such a a hardened criminal...) and talked to the manager lady for a bit, then she said we were good to go! Basically what's going on is, they're remodeling the store and need people to help out. So that's what I'll be doing for the next three weeks...from 9 pm to 5 am, Sunday through Thursday nights. @.@;;; But hey, it's money, which I need, and hopefully after that's all done, they'll hire me as a part-time employee, which would be totally awesome! I'm super excited!


Also, back to baby stuff. Remember that blanket I blogged about? I do know someone who is having a baby - my friend Caitlin - and even as I wrote I thought of sending it to her. The trouble is, she's in Colorado, and I'm not. BUT a bunch of my friends back home in Jersey are looking to pool together funds to buy her a ticket to come back to Jersey and visit us for a baby shower. So I'm gonna make her the blanket! ^-^ I'll be using Lion Brand's Coral Gables to make it, which is white speckled with rainbow colors, partially because it's nice (I love the color and it's acrylic so it'll be easy to keep up, which is good for babies I figure) and because it's on sale, lol. So yeah, another project. Heehee.

2 comments:

choperena said...

9 pm - 5 am??? Eeek! If you ever get a break in that time, feel free to drop by my house. I only live 2 miles from Joanns.

PS: That yellow Carron I gave you at the swap: can I have a few yards for a lego head?

DarkStar said...

Lol we could have breakfast together...if I'm not dead. @.@

And of course you can! ^-^

Post a Comment