Friday, May 28, 2010

Cross Stitch

Crap. Crap crap crap. I have a new hobby.


The cross stitch chick is almost done, yay! But I decided to take a break and look up some patterns and the like. I found the first sampler I want to make, pattern here.


Isn't that fantastic? ^-^

I also found a blog that has cross stitch patterns for the cast of Firefly, link here.

Yeah, this is not a good thing to be starting, not when I have work and summer classes and a list of crocheted things to do! Woe is me! Heehee.

2 comments:

choperena said...

(your links are the same color as your regular text)

Yeah, I'm feeling the same way about the cross stitching! I decided that for the Firefly swap, I'm going to make a gun holster with a belt, a little pocket for stitch markers/measuring tape/etc, and the actual "gun holster" unfolds into a project bag ^_^ And on the bottom, I'm going to do the Grr Arg from that link. Unless I change my mind in the next couple of days, as I am known to do, and decide on some cross stitch thing.

DarkStar said...

(*grumble grumble* I thought I fixed that problem! I set it so they're different colors but sometimes it still shows up as the same! Grr!)

Heehee fantastic!

Post a Comment